Road Accidents – Cyclists, Equestrians & Joggers
Road accident on your bike, on your horse or jogging in Horsham, Haywards Heath, Crawley, Sussex & Surrey? We’ll show you the route to compensation.
Roads are dangerous places – especially and increasingly so for cyclists, equestrians or joggers. Car drivers seem to be less aware that other users have equal rights to the roads. No matter how good a driver you are there is always the chance you will be in a road traffic accident due to no fault of your own. We can help, even if the other driver is uninsured! If you need a personal injury lawyer for a traffic accident you in Horsham, Haywards Heath, Crawley, Sussex, or Surrey, Mancini Legal can help.
We have a great road traffic accident claims track record for the following
- Cost of surgery, transportation, travel, etc. which resulted from an injury
- Cost of any surgery or medical care required after or as a result of the injury
- Pain and suffering caused by the injury
- Cost of any future surgery or care required as a result of the injury
- Cost of any equipment damaged in the accident
- Loss of wages or lost future wages as a result of the accident
- In the case of equine accidents costs involving the horse and lack of rideability of the horse
- And other co-occurring problems
Personal Injury Lawyers
Consultant Head of personal Injury, FCILEX