Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Solicitor Are you facing a legal issue and wondering whether you should hire a solicitor or not? There are several reasons why you should consider hiring a solicitor. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the top 5 reasons to hire a solicitor,...
Supporting the Community and Making a Difference: St Catherine’s Hospice Midnight Walk At Mancini Legal, we are dedicated not only to providing exceptional legal services but also to actively engaging with the community and supporting meaningful causes. We are...
St Catherine’s Hospice Midnight Walk 2022 St Catherine’s Hospice Midnight Walk 2022 Mancini Legal are extremely proud to announce the completion of the St Catherine’s Hospice Midnight Walk 2022! St Catherine’s Hospice was established in 1983 and are...
Top 3 Reasons to Hire a Solicitor in Horsham Sometimes we think we know best whether or not we should hire a solicitor in Horsham – and there may be times that that is true. BUT – not every time. For instance, what if your car needed a new transmission? Would you pull...
Changes to Help to Buy equity loan scheme If you are a first-time buyer in England, you can now apply for the UK Government’s Help to Buy scheme. The current Help to Buy scheme was first launched in 2013. The scheme allows first-time buyers and homeowners the...
Who gets the dog in a divorce? Who gets the dog in a divorce? (Left: Ruby Right: Luna) It is no secret that we are a nation of animal lovers. In the UK alone, it is estimated that the number of dogs kept as pets have risen to 12.5 million. We often advise on disputes...
This website also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.